Our mission is to create awareness for healthy living and healthy planet. With this event we create a platform bringing community together with small businesses to shop local and learn the value of sustainability, ecology, health and wellness, & economy.
4970 City Hall Blvd.
North Port, FL 34286
Saturday February 7th 9AM-5PM
Sunday February 8th 10AM-4PM
42050 Adams Ln.
Sarasota, FL 34237
Saturday February 28th 9AM-5PM
There will be live music, workshops, demonstrations, informational booths, green living products and services. Some local artists, green businesses, environmental organizations, alternative health practitioners, renewable energy specialists, organic farms and gardens with produce. All vendors must supply their own tables, chairs and tents. In addition, we encourage you to become an EcoFest 2015 sponsor to highlight your green brand within the community.
- To create a modern and realistic approach to environmental issues
- To educate on the benefits of a holistic approach to living a healthy, fit, well-balanced natural lifestyle
- To point out the problems, discuss the solutions and to praise the achievements of those who are successfully addressing the issues
- To promote awareness of urban and global environmental issues
- To showcase products, services, technology, programs and research that can make our lives more environmentally friendly
- To provide environmental groups with space and opportunity to present and discuss their issues with the general public
- To provide the public with opportunities to get actively involved by joining and volunteering with environmental groups
- To have a dynamic event with multiple environmental education
- To integrate environmentally safe choices for effective use within a day-to-day lifestyle
We offer a number of sponsorship & vendor opportunities at the festival. Please take a look at the options below or visit our Sponsor’s page. This will be a sold out event. Packages are sold on a first come, first serve basis so get in quickly!
- Vendor Booth (Options for booth size and for optional extras like electricity, tent rental etc.)
- Eco Sponsor Sarasota – $5,000
- Eco Sponsor Northport – $7,500
- Eco Sponsor Both – $10,000
- Natural Sponsor Sarasota – $2,500
- Natural Sponsor Northport – $5,000
- Natural Sponsor Both – $6,500
- Organic Sponsor Sarasota – $1,250
- Organic Sponsor Northport – $2,500
- Organic Sponsor Both – $3,250
- Green Sponsor Sarasota – $750
- Green Sponsor Northport – $1,500
- Green Sponsor Both – $2,000